Friday, June 24, 2011

Today our devotion was on Jeremiah 29:11-13. I've heard and read that verse SO many times. But God really pushed at me where it says "You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with ALL YOUR HEART."

I'm struggling right now with my future. I have been for a while. But I just do not know what I'm supposed to be doing. God has me at camp right now, which is great and I absolutely love it. I'm just really unsure about college. I WANT to know what I'm supposed to do. Am I to go for Business, or do I not have to? I desire to go to To Every Tribe, so should I work and just save up for that and not go back to school? I'm just totally unsure about everything. So this verse really hit me, I will find God when I search for Him with ALL MY HEART. Am I doing that? No, I'm not. But I want to strive to do that. My flesh is weak though. There's many times where I would rather just sit and watch a movie or a TV show. That's easy. Striving towards God is hard work, but it's worth it in the end.

So, I ask for prayer. Pray that I would use my time wisely. That I would seek God whole-heartedly. And that He would reveal His will to me. There are so many things I would love to do: go back to piano lessons, learn photography, open a coffeehouse with my church. Eventually go to TETM then onto the field. I desire to just give my life over to God. For Him to use my life in any way He wants.

1 comment:

  1. You encouraged me with this. I will pray for you. -Shaunessy

    ReplyDelete