Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24th

Gosh, I can't believe May is almost over. I'm on my fourth week of being here at camp. Still love it. The stinkbug population has not decreased...i think i flush 10-12 down a day, at least.

Having my own house has made me learn more about myself..i seem to be more of a neat freak these days. I always have to have my house perfect, not sure why that is, but if it's not it literally will distract me.

I think i use more toilet paper/tissues on stinkbugs than i use for myself. seriosuly. theyre more like costing me money.

This week my cousin is coming for a few nights to hangout. Then this weekend is the yearly Father/Child overnighter for my church. So it should be a good week!:) I had off Monday since we had an Open House on Saturday. The open house went fantastic, it was such a wonderful day, perfect weather and we had 260ish people come and 33 weeks signed up. ! So, God is Good! SO glad it did not rain. :)

...now back to more caper registrations...ill probably be working on this for the next 2 days at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment