Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 9

Yesterday was an interesting day, to say the least. I woke up to a fly infestation. Yes, I killed about 15 flies, with more to go. After work I came home to find at least 10 flies on my upstairs window. So I started slapping and killing them. I broke the window. So then I had to go and get cardboard and masking tape and tape that all up. Later, I wanted to go and take a bath, but came back in and my floor was soaked…it didn’t overflow, but there’s caulk on my bathtub, meaning I guess, that it leaks. So then I had to clean all that up. I showered and when I got out I saw this huge bug. It was gross. Now, I’m definitely not a bug person. I hate them, a lot. And when there are really gross bugs I tend to freak out and cry (but not with tears, just my voice) and I get sick and feel as though I’m going to throw up. (I found a moth the other day and started to do that-I’m deathly afraid of moths and they make me sick even thinking about them). So, that what happened. I didn’t know what to do, I tried killing it, but it wasn’t in a good spot to do that, plus I was freaking out. So, I called my mom, then texted Mark (since he lives right next door). He came over with Josh and Drew and he told me it’s some kind of roach, like a wood roach, and it went behind the trim of the door. So, he slapped it and crushed the roach.

yeah....tears were shed and it was a rough day...but I know God's going to use this summer to grow me...

No comments:

Post a Comment