Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today marks my second day of work. Yesterday was not bad at all and today has been easy...answered the phones for the first time..a bit nerve-racking, but it's going well. I'm loving it a lot. I get an hour break every day which I could totally get used to. Sure beats those 15-20 min breaks (depending on how fast you got your food) at Chick fil A. :0)

I start at 8:30am, we have staff devos at 9am, lunch from 1-2pm, then end my day at 5pm.

Tonight Lorie and I will be cleaning out my cabin. I'm staying in the dorms right now...it should only last a few days. I'll definitely get some pictures up when it's complete. It's adorable! Has a living room, bathroom, kitchen, and my bedroom is a loft upstairs.

I love being at camp. It's almost a second home to me. It's weird, there's a feeling I get when I'm here. I grew a lot in my walk with Christ back in 2009 when I was a counselor. I've been coming here since I was like 4 or 5 years old, at least. So many great memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment